1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Error message - cannot find setup.xml

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by gemlovesshoes, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. gemlovesshoes

gemlovesshoes Thread Starter

Hi I am brand new to this site and I am hoping someone can help. I usually watch football games online on ladbrokes tv only today no joy, it came up with the error message above. Tried a friends laptop and it worked okay so it must be mine, however, I have no idea what this means, usually with error messages I google it and somebody has an answer somewhere but not this time I am hoping someone knows what it means and better still how it can be fixed.

Not wanting to sound stupid but if anybody does have a solution I am not that techy so baby steps LOL

Thank you in advance

2. Bloodbadge

Bloodbadge

Hi there :)
    I assume you mean the 'ladbrokes.tv' online video streamer?
    Would it be possible to take a screenshot of this exact message for me?
    This should hopefully help me have a better understanding of the problem.

Also, do you have any other web browsers you could try?
    I reccommend trying to run it on:
    http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/firefox/

This will define if there's a problem with your internet browser or not.

Let me know how it goes

3. gemlovesshoes

Thank you so much, yeah it is the ladbrokes.tv video streaming, it wont let me screen print so I will explain in as much detail as possible....

When selecting a game from the list (any game it doesn't matter which) It loads a page that comes up with a grey box and the only text reads Error: Cannot find setup.xml

Usually the live game would just appear, I tried other video streaming websites thats I use for other stuff like freetv and youtube etc and they are all fine just this one. If I right click on the grey box it says Adobe Flash Player 10 is installed.....

Very perplexing so I really appreciate your help :confused:

4. gemlovesshoes

OMG I should of tried your link before I started my long winded reply....the link worked

Thank you very much indeed :eek:

5. Bloodbadge

Bloodbadge

No problem :)
    Just need to mark the topic as solved now.
    Any other problems, give us a shout.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/848386

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice