1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Error Message from Microsoft Outlook

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by angelica6000, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angelica6000

angelica6000 Thread Starter

:confused:

Hello everyone im new to this boards so i hope i have my question in the right place. I have winxp and recently ive been getting error messages everytime i try to open up ms outlook or any of my other programs, ex. ms office, access, or the spreadsheet program.

The error says Microsoft Office is not installed for the current user please reinstall the program. Well i have unistalled it and installed it again and im still getting the message. I've also did a scan on my registry to see if there were problems there but nothing came up.

Please help me figure this out because its getting frustrating when i want to write a email and cant.

2. dmgaddy

dmgaddy

Sorry to be an Eeyore here, assume the character, sound out the words . . .

Had the same problem . . . . . . .
    Tried all the tech docs . . . . . . .
    Still wouldn't work . . . .
    Had to wipe and rebuild the computer. . . . .

Sorry . . .

Hope someone else has a better answer.

3. Kitch

Kitch

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/702429

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice