error message in ( module KRNL386.EXE )

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bopdude

Hi I hope somebody can help me. I have an error message that comes up every time I try and use morpheous, this reads (Invalid page fault in module KRNL386.EXE at 0002:000042cc ) This has only just started since I deleted a couple of files that had been downloaded from morpheous. Any help in solving this would be welcome. Thanks, Alan

Hi bopdude,the files you deleted are needed to run morphues.Did you run Ad-aware and delete the spyware?If so,you wont be able to run the program.Almost every file sharing proghram out there today has spyware attached to it.Morphues is just like kazza,and when i had it an ran Ad-aware it found 87 pieces of the junk.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online