Error Message on WIN95

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mwave

I have a error message C:\WINDOWS\HELP\INT-MAIL.CNT does not exist or is not a directory. What can I do to clear this error? Thank you.

mwave,
I believe this is related to the help files for Internet Explorer. Have you tried to reinstall Internet Explorer? What is happening on your computer when that error message comes up?
Don

mwave

Just a pop up and can not access the internet. I will try to reinstall my Internet Explorer. Thanks :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts