Error message QPSTATMN when printing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

danieldl

I have Windows 98 and sometimes when I click the printer to print something a QPSTATMN error message comes up. It says click ignore or cance, but it freezes the computer and I have to reboot. Anyone no what this is or how to fix it from happening?

Welcome to TSG danieldl

The next time you get that error message be sure to copy it down exactly. No hits on QPSTATMN

I'm just guessing, but it might be printing status monitor (perhaps for ink levels?).

You may be able to find and disable this either through the printer interface or by going to start and running msconfig

Click on the startup tab and look for something similar that is printer related. Try unchecking it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online