Error message when trying to chat

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Labeekah

I have no problem signing in to the yahoo chat, I then click international chat UK & Ireland, then click on enter new chat, now normally this would take me to chatV5 with no problems but since yesterday when I get to this point I receive an error message Server Error in /LSU Application,

Unable to load file Lycos Services CahtV5.community.helpers.web

It then says I should modify configuration file, (I don't know what this means)

Then states line 258 <add assembly="*"/>

I am lost and don't know why this is happening if any one could be of assistance on how i can fix this problem i would be truly grateful

Kind regards :confused: :confused:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online