1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Error message when trying to chat

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Labeekah, Sep 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Labeekah

Labeekah Thread Starter

I have no problem signing in to the yahoo chat, I then click international chat UK & Ireland, then click on enter new chat, now normally this would take me to chatV5 with no problems but since yesterday when I get to this point I receive an error message Server Error in /LSU Application,

Unable to load file Lycos Services CahtV5.community.helpers.web

It then says I should modify configuration file, (I don't know what this means)

Then states line 258 <add assembly="*"/>

I am lost and don't know why this is happening if any one could be of assistance on how i can fix this problem i would be truly grateful

Kind regards :confused: :confused:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/270474

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice