1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Error message with DVR Video Capture Card Software

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by Aquarian, Apr 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aquarian

Aquarian Thread Starter

I have HP Pavilion 7845 with pentium III and Windows ME.

I bought and mounted 2 security cameras outside my home. I installed a 4 channel CCTV PCI DVR video capture card, my first hardware installation! I had to find and download a newer version of intel (R) 82810E Graphics Controller (V6) to get the proper resolution. Success again.

Then I installed the software which came with no manual or help file that I can find. When I opened it it gives the Error message "The security key is not found. If problem persists contact the dealer." At this point a little man icon has appeared on the right side of the task bar. Then a little box with "Cannot start DSR application" appears. Any suggestions or knowledge appreciated. I would post a smile here but it only gives me :eek: or :D or :p Does this give you any idea of my problems with computors? LOL

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/355923

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice