1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Error message

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Goldy, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goldy

Goldy Thread Starter

Cannot launch Print Workshop 2006. I click on desktop icon, & all that shows up is the message. I need instructions on how to correct this. I have included an attachment that shows the error message.

System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium, Service Pack 2, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 7
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 6142 Mb
    Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 3400 Series, 256 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 595055 MB, Free - 353176 MB; D: Total - 15359 MB, Free - 1424 MB;
    Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0M017G
    Antivirus: PC Cleaner Pro, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Disabled

Attached Files:

2. drmacpccom

drmacpccom

In the control panel, under programs and features, you will likely have a repair option for the program. Repair it if it is there as an option. If not, then you will likely have to re-install the program.

I hope this helps.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1090406

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice