1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Error Message

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Felbrides, Sep 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Felbrides

Felbrides Thread Starter

When I try to download java so i can play games and run my limewire I get an error 1722 message. Say there is something wrong with my installer package. have went to many websites to try to figure it out on my own but I still can't figure out how to fix it.
    I would love it if someone out there can help me.

thanks

2. kiwiguy

kiwiguy

3. Felbrides

Felbrides Thread Starter

Thanks soooo very much for the help. That seems to be fixed now I have something else I need help with.
    My yahoo messenger has some problem. It says that the idle.dll is missing for my ypager and to reinstall it. I contacted yahoo and they said to just uninstall my messenger and reinstall it. I did and it works until I turn off my computer and then the next day it is missing again.
    Can anybody tell me what to do????

Thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!