Error Message

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Felbrides

When I try to download java so i can play games and run my limewire I get an error 1722 message. Say there is something wrong with my installer package. have went to many websites to try to figure it out on my own but I still can't figure out how to fix it.
I would love it if someone out there can help me.

thanks

Felbrides

Thanks soooo very much for the help. That seems to be fixed now I have something else I need help with.
My yahoo messenger has some problem. It says that the idle.dll is missing for my ypager and to reinstall it. I contacted yahoo and they said to just uninstall my messenger and reinstall it. I did and it works until I turn off my computer and then the next day it is missing again.
Can anybody tell me what to do????

Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online