1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Error message

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by bettyboo38, Sep 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. bettyboo38

bettyboo38 Thread Starter

I'm getting an error message saying Annclist has caused an error in KERNEL32.DLL Annclist will now close. This message will automatically close out my computer I have no idea what this is. I have Windows Me Millium 2000. This message is causing many problems in my computer please help

2. bettyboo38

Please help with this error message. Annclist has caused an error in KERNEL32.DLL Annclist will now close. Please help

3. mobo

mobo

lick start > run > type in "SFC"
    select "extract one file"
    then type in "annclist.fil" or annclist.exe (do the first and if no joy do the second file)
    click start
    that will open an extract file window:
    restore from: :\win98
    save file in: c:\program files\tvviewer

click
    then it will ask you if you want to back up. Just click OK. If it brings up another another window telling you the folder does not exist, just click OK on that also.

That should take you to another window that tells you that the file has been successfully extracted, but you must restart.
    click OK and try restarting, and if not, then just turn computer off and back on again. When you try restarting/ shutting off after that it should work fine.

4. bettyboo38

I'm unable to do what you have suggested. I type in sfc and file was not found.

5. mobo

mobo

Have you tried system restore as of yet ?

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/272444

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice