1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

error message

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by fandresky, Sep 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fandresky

fandresky Thread Starter

running dell 1mh. 384 ram windows 2000 am getting error message on start up ,c:\program files wild tangent\apps\cda\cda engineo400dll module could not be found is this a problem ? what do i do ????

freda

2. WP.USER

WP.USER

This link worked for me:

http://forums.techguy.org/t268661.html

Do you have Spy Bot and Ad Ware loaded on your computer? If not, get them downloaded.

My solution that worked for me was going to the Start--Run--typing in msconfig--then going to the Start up tab and unchecking the Wild Tangent file, then rebooting your computer.

You may have to expand the files once you get into the Start up tab so you can find the file.

Also, when the computer reboots you will see another page letting you know that you have changed the files, just click ok and do not show this page again. My problem was fixed with the Wild Tangent Error page on my Computer Started up.

3. zmaster

zmaster

The links for spybot and Ad-aware are in my signature

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!