1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Error Messages

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Jts92, Jan 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jts92

Jts92 Thread Starter

While browsing the internet i constantly get 3 different error messages not all together but each one pops up at different webpages the 3 messages are as follows:

1.Scripts are usualy safe. Do you want to allow scripts to run?

2.Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely?

3.Internet explorer cannot display the webpage.

For the first one i was told to go into internet option security and go to security scroll down to scripting and enable it. the same problem is still happening.

I dont know anything about the second problem.

The third problem i also dont know anything about but i would like to add then on sometimes i try to go onto a webpage and the message pops up closes the tab im in and restarts back onto the page i was just on causing the message to recur until i close the browser.

I would very much appreciate any help you could offer.

(Also i dont know if this is the right forum to post this in i could not find one that i match to this problem if not would a moderator please repost this into the correct forum or link me the forum to repost in thank you)

Also i believe these probelms started occuring after installing a java/windows update.

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

Sounds like IE settings need to be set back to defaults. Go to Tools , Internet Options, Advanced, Reset button.

3. Jts92

Jts92 Thread Starter

You good sir are my new best friend. Thank you, from what ive seen so far the problem is fixed. I have searched so many websites and not found an answer. To think it would have been that simple,thank you once more for the help.:)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/977215

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice