Error: OLE2NLS.DLL, Reinstall OLE

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Geri41

Error Message: OLE2NLS.DLL - reinstall OLE
I don't understand this error message. What do I need to reinstall? Is OLE Outlook Express? If so, it seems to be working fine except for inserting an attachment. What caused this problem?

[Edited by Geri41 on 06-08-2001 at 08:03 PM]

No its not outlook express. OLE is Object Linking and Embedding. When do you get the error? That might help to know. Does it occur when starting a program called Family Tree Maker? If so this page may help. If not then maybe something here.

Cool but what fixed it? Was it the info at the Family Tree Maker page?

Geri41

Yes it was the Family Tree Maker tech. support page you sent me to. The International settings had English, United States listed several times, which needed to be only once. I had not thought of that but I should have since I was trying to attach a report generated through my ancestry file. I'm not using FTM but am using a PAF program so I suppose that's why I didn't think of FTM as a problem.
Thank you for your quick response to my problem. This is a great site!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.