Error on Hotmail after transfering to the new Windows Live Hotmail

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Aussie Temps

It's My Birthday!
Hi I recently clicked on a link to move from a normal hotmail account to a 'Windows' Hotmail account now I either can't get into the email account (see error message below) or else when I get in if I click on anything I get another message. How can I fix this, or undo this and get my original hotmail account back?? Help would be appreciated, cheers, Aussie Temps.

Problem Report
The system detected HTTP Error Invalid Request while attempting to retrieve the URL: http://by129w.bay129.mail.live.com/mail/mail.aspx?&ip=10.1.106.98&d=d3161&mf=0.

Message ID
REQUEST_INVALID

Problem Description
The system did not accept the HTTP request.

Possible Problem Cause
The browser used 'Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1)' and generated a malformed HTTP request. This problem should not be encountered by a stable commercial browser.

Possible Solution
Contact your Web browser technical support team if the problem persists, and provide the team your account information

First Name
Chris
you can change back. go into options near the top there is an option to switch to msn hotmail. click on that it will take you to another page that will allow you to switch back.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts