"Error on page" for one user account, but not another

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

unseen wombat

So here's the problem. I share my computer with my mother, who is going back to school. She wants to be able to log on to the www.tri-c.edu website, but when she clicks on the "my tri-c space" link at the top, or types in my.tri-c.edu it says "error on page" and displays a blank page.

Here's the strange thing...

This only happens when trying to access the page with her user account. When I log in with my user account and click on the link, or type in my.tri-c.edu, everything works fine.

This is all very mysterious. It all started happening after I removed a malware infection. The details of everything I did are in this thread on spywareinfo.com.

I have tried deleting her user account and re-creating it, but it didn't help.

Can someone please help me? (I hope this is in the right forum. It deals with internet explorer, but also XP user accounts, so I'm not sure).

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online