Error Reading Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

millert

ok so i can be playing a game and all the sudden my computer will restart with no warning and when come back on i get error report saying this is the problem....

c:\DOCUME~1HP_ADM~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERf6df.dir00\Mini110207-01.dmp
c:\DOCUME~1HP_ADM~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERf6df.dir00\sysdata.xml

what is this and what do i do plz help

Frank4d

Retired Trusted Advisor
The files are created when a "blue screen of death" error occurs. Look in C:\Windows\Minidump for files that have a DMP extension. Zip 4 or 5 recent ones and attach the ZIP or RAR file here. We can run a debug utility to find what caused the problem.

(If you don't find the files in the above location, look in c:\DOCUME~1HP_ADM~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERf6df.dir00)

Frank4d

Retired Trusted Advisor
The logs show a problem with "ati3duag.dll" (a library file which is part of your ATI graphics card drivers) while playing Half Life (HL2.exe).

Many Google results seem to suggest reinstalling the graphics card drivers (or a differnet version) may solve the problem. However, if it only happens in Half Life, maybe some graphics options in Half Life.

millert

well actually it only has happened while playing potal and team fortress2 half life 2

Frank4d

Retired Trusted Advisor
millert said:
well actually it only has happened while playing potal and team fortress2 half life 2
Sorry, I meant Half Life 2.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts