Error When Closing Internet Explorer 7

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Holly3278

I am getting an error when exiting Internet Explorer 7. You can view a screenshot of the error which I have attatched. Please help me fix this error.

Attachments

Hello

I have the same problem in one of computer on the network.Can some body Help us out how to get this problem solved.
I will keep checking this web to get any tip.

Thanks In Advance

Holly3278

Bumping this up again. I noticed this problem mainly after I installed People PC which seems to start up using a modified version of Internet Explorer.

hi, i sloved the problem by uninstalling "SKYPE Toolbar for IE", and now when exiting ie7 there is no error anymore...cheers

Holly3278

widiantoro said:
hi, i sloved the problem by uninstalling "SKYPE Toolbar for IE", and now when exiting ie7 there is no error anymore...cheers
I'm glad you've solved it. I'm still getting the error and I've uninstalled every single toolbar I had.

Yes i also have this program after uninstall some unwanted toolbars. And i set increase my visual memory little. Then everything worked fine for me. Yup, it might be SKYPE the main headache for me.

Holly3278

Should I post my Hijack This log to make sure I've got all the addons for Internet Explorer off?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online