Error while loading pages on web browsers

cole5

I tried to connect to a friend's router via wifi and it all works fine. Is it possible that this error is connected with my router and only to newly installed devices?

plodr

Liz
If it works on other networks but not at your home, then yes, it is a problem with your modem/router.

I called ISP and restarted router to factory settings
You never mentioned the exact brand and model of modem and router.
Every time you make a change to your network, you need to power cycle the router and modem.
First you power off the router, then the modem. Wait 1 minute then plug in the modem. After all the lights on the modem are showing correctly, then you power on the router.

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I tried to connect to a friend's router via wifi and it all works fine. Is it possible that this error is connected with my router and only to newly installed devices?
If you can connect elsewhere then typically it would be your router, but that will depend on your devices.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online