Error with file comklhzf.sys computer wont start

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Chrisk24

Hi, im posting this on behalf of my friend, he tried to start his computer and gets hit with an error message, something along the lines of "Your computer cannot start this may be due to a recent hardware or software change" then displays some information about "comklhzf.sys is corrupt" i have searched the internet and cant find anything relating to that file. anyone know what this could be? i have tried using the recovery disk etc but says cant fix the problem. thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online