error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
It would appear that there are a lot of problems associated with that.

If you click on this link:

http://www.google.com/search?q=WJview&sourceid=opera&num=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

you'll find a lot of them and their answers.

As you're a newcomer, here, can I make a suggestion?

A post titled "Error" isn't very helpful.

A post saying "Every time i log on i have a pop up that says WJview error please help" tells us nothing, other than there's an error with WJView. To help you, you must help us. What was the error? Did you get a message? What were you doing? What software were you using? What operating system are you using? XP/W2000/Whatever.

That sort of stuff.

If the link I put, which is a Google search for WJView, might help you. I hope so. If not, post back, with more information, and we'll do what we can do! :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online