1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Errors: IfxSpMgt, SpTna

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by smokvica, Jul 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. smokvica

smokvica Thread Starter

Hello!

When I start windows I receive two messages, one named SpTna and the other IfxSpMgt, both containing a message: ''No specific customer resource file found!''
    I think they are a part of HP ProtectTools but I do not know what to do now.
    I've added my HijackThis logfile.

Please help! Thank you.

2. rebon

rebon

3. smokvica

smokvica Thread Starter

I checked google but nothing gave me the answer I wanted.
    I can delete it but the problem is that it belongs to some programs that I already got on the computer when I bought it and I do not know if it is smart to delete them although at the moment I do not know what is purpose of some of them.
    If you understand me ...

4. Frank4d

Frank4d Trusted Advisor

This link explains what they are: http://h20331.www2.hp.com/Hpsub/cache/292230-0-0-225-121.html It doesn't look like anything most users would want. But the description indicates it can control access to the computer, and you don't want to do something that may lock yourself out. I think it would be best to contact HP to enquire if it is safe to delete.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!