1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Errors In Outlook Express

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by vipraman, Jan 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vipraman

vipraman Thread Starter

Hey guies i am facing a problem. I have network of 6 computers and all of them are hooked up through hub.One computer is configured with dsl.This computer works very fine here Microsft Outlook is working absolutly fine, this computers has DSL installed.Other computers are using shared internet connection. When I configure mcirosoft outlook express on other computers they give error mesages eg: "The host 'smma.dataone.in' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'smma.dataone.in', Server: 'smma.dataone.in', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D" this message frequently apears on the outlook express. Well what could be the problem.The computers where DSL is actually installed has no problem at all but computers using shared internet connection are genrating above error message.I guess all the settings are correct and i am not missing any thing.
    please reply
    regards
    vipraman

2. kiwiguy

kiwiguy

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/536204

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice