1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Errors in Time Matters and Worldox

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Tell Me, Apr 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tell Me

Tell Me Thread Starter

I have a server with dual processors each 3 gig a piece and Windows Server 2003 and Time Matters and Worldox for my law office as well as Microsoft Office 2007, Word Perfect 2007, and Adobe Acrobat Professional 8.0.

When we scan in Time Matters to get PDF, we get instead .tif files which are not as usuable. Also, our merge codes in Time Matters don't work; these are used to merge data from client files in Time Matters into word processor created forms.

This is the message I have received from tech support from Lexis-Nexis which runs a very poor quality support service for which I have paid.

" From our earlier exchange it appears that Time Matters is generating the WORLDOX save window using our API interface-they control the “Pop_up”-so I would expect they would be able to modify it to allow a file to be saved in PDF format."

This was a message from Worldox which has been pretty good to deal with.

Does anyone know how to deal with the scanning problem? What about the merge code problem? My consultant thinks that they are connected and the problem is with Time Matters whose tech support is worthless.

Help.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/703323

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice