Solved errors

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

neiley

hi
I have been trying to install a Epson printer on my windows 10 and I keep getting error ox80070020 throws up half way through any one tell my how to fix it please

thanks neil

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
What's the model name and model number of that Epson printer?
Does it have software driver support for Windows 10?

--------------------------------------------------------------

neiley

hi thanks for a quick answer
its an Epson sx110 I have downloaded the driver for windows 10 from epsons site and installed it

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
You appear to have an Epson Stylus SX110 printer.

You should make use of its "Troubleshooting" and "Contact Support" sections.

I've used nothing but HP printers since 1997, so I know nothing about Epson printers.

--------------------------------------------------------------

davehc

David
Retired Trusted Advisor
Did you download the driver from the Epson site? The only driver for your model I could see was from about three years ago (Before Windows 10) Also, it is not listed in the available in the Windows 10 "Devise and printers" section
However, try this:
With the printer plugged in, open the “Control Panel”
In the “Control Panel”, select "Devices and printers"
Next, once the Printers window pops up, select the “Add a printer” icon. Choose "the printer is not listed
Then, you will see the choice of installing a “Local or Network printer”. , choose Local printers attached to this pc and click Next.
When prompted for the location of Epson Stylus SX110 printers drivers, browse to the directory of your driver folder or point it to the printer CD.

neiley

hi all got it sorted got driver booster and it found very old files so thanks to all
and a merry Christmas neil

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online