ethernet conection not working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

debsyno1

i am using laptop and run windows xp pro i have been using usb connection but wanted to change over to ethrtnet but it wont let me connect with ethernet in my device manager checked afew things but said allws working properly and could find no better drivers than the ones installed every time i try ethernet connection i get little buble botom right hand corner saying cable not connected but it was also in device manager i have a yellow ? mark by the side of it it says pci communications controller i am totally lost as what else to try can u help me dbbie

I think if you have it disabled there is a red x on the device looks like you need to reinstall the drivers for your nic. Post the make and model of your laptop.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online