1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Ethernet Controller and MultiMedia Controller

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by blueace, Mar 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. blueace

blueace Thread Starter

Asus P4P800 Ai Series mobo
    2.6 Intel CPU
    XP Professional

I had this PC for a year, it's kinda like my project from A+ Cert class. Built it from scratch, a week ago had to re-load the OS, for some reason the Ethernet Controller and Multimedia controller could not find the drivers. I ran pci32
    to id the hardwares. The ethernet contoller is made by 3Com(3C940 Gigabit Ethernet PCI Codec) audio controller is made by Intel - AC'97 Audio controllersubsystem id is(SoundMax Integrated digital audio) I'd been searching the web for days, I could not find these drivers that I need. I lost the box and the manuals for this mobo. I also enabled these devices in Bios setup -- Can someone please help me with this dilemma. :(

Thanks

2. Derrick

Derrick

3. blueace

blueace Thread Starter

I went to Asus site a couple of times, I was lost as to where to go, but when I saw your comment, it beefed up my confidence I went back and viola, it's there!.. Thank you for your effort to quote on this issue.

4. Derrick

Derrick

No problem man :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/336800

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice