Ethernet to USB????

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

vwRepoman

I just purchased a PS2 network adapter
and i can't plug it into my intel pro dsl 3200 modem
the problems is the network adapter has Ehternet plug and
my modem has USB ???
any idea how to get it to work or any ideas on a new modem that
will work with Qwest DSL????
Thanks

hmm you would proably be better off posting this question in the networking forum. But i imagine the anwser is going to come down to getting a router and hooking the computer up to it and then the modem and then the PS2 up. Im not sure on the details but there can be some settings problems

USB eh? Well, i haven't heard of many DSL modems just having usb... Most have a usb and a ethernet hookup. Check your modem again and make sure that it doesn't have an rj-45 jack in it.

My DSL modem has USB, but it also has an RJ-45 jack as well. If your modem doesn't have an RJ-45 jack, then return the modem and get one that does.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online