Eudora and Linux ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sportman10

I am switching to Linux dose Eudora go on Linux or is there another one like Eudora for Linux Thanks

To the best of my knowledge Eudora is not available nor has it been ported for Linux. Why don't you just use kmail?

Here's what I got from Eudora:
To:
cc:
Date: 10/15/03 04:00 PM
Subject: Re: Eudora for Linux

Hello John,
We currently are in the process of developing a Linux solution. The anticipated release is 01/04.

Thank you,
Stevan Gonzales
Eudora Sales Administration
Qualcomm Inc
800 238-3672
858 651-1017
Fax 858 658-1500

**Check out What's New in Eudora 6.0 beta! http://www.eudora.com/betas/**
**Give our developers feedback! http://www.eudora.com/developers/feedback/**

So we will have to wait at least for 3-4 months more for a mail client with red-chilli indicators in Linux :D

Hope the wait is worth it. I used to be a Eudora Fan. But the day I started having multiple mail accounts, I switched over to OE and since then have never looked back. Arguably, OE is the best free mail client around for Windows. Haven't tested too many in Linux yet.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online