1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Eudora help to check it on any comp

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by buckeyegurl, Sep 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. buckeyegurl

buckeyegurl Thread Starter

Ok,i know there's a site u can go to where u don't hafta have eduora dled and u can check it that way, i wanna say it's like icampus or sumthing, anyone know??

2. 700mb80min

700mb80min Banned

3. buckeyegurl

thanx for tryin altho i keep gettin a an error with that site

Error : Login Failure. Please check your email address and re-enter your password.

4. 700mb80min

700mb80min Banned

hmmmm...tried mine and it worked fine . Maybe you were entering the incorrect user-name or password. Why not try it again.;)

5. buckeyegurl

trying again

6. buckeyegurl

i tried again, that one didn't work and niether did another one of my e-mails =(

7. buckeyegurl

bump

anyone??:(

8. kiwiguy

kiwiguy

Worked for me, just fine. I just tried a Yahoo address.

Are you sure you are entering the complete e-mail address? You need more than the username.

(e.g.if you had a hotmail address of fredsmith900, you need the complete "[email protected]")

As several of us can access it fine, the problem is apparently at your end. Are you behind a firewall or a hosts scripted server perhaps? I would have thought that would have prevented you accessing the site though, and seemingly you can access it.

9. buckeyegurl

yeah, i tired my yahoo too, and i know i did the right one!! i found the site that i was talkin about tho, and wheni got ma e-mail it only showed the new ones, not all of them!

but thanx anyways

10. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

You would need to set your regular client software (Eudora) to leave mail on the server.

My last two dialup ISP's had webmail so I never downloaded it to my pc. It was very convenient.

11. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/167863

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice