Eudora help to check it on any comp

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

buckeyegurl

Ok,i know there's a site u can go to where u don't hafta have eduora dled and u can check it that way, i wanna say it's like icampus or sumthing, anyone know??

buckeyegurl

thanx for tryin altho i keep gettin a an error with that site

Error : Login Failure. Please check your email address and re-enter your password.

700mb80min

Banned
hmmmm...tried mine and it worked fine . Maybe you were entering the incorrect user-name or password. Why not try it again.;)

Worked for me, just fine. I just tried a Yahoo address.

Are you sure you are entering the complete e-mail address? You need more than the username.

(e.g.if you had a hotmail address of fredsmith900, you need the complete "[email protected]")

As several of us can access it fine, the problem is apparently at your end. Are you behind a firewall or a hosts scripted server perhaps? I would have thought that would have prevented you accessing the site though, and seemingly you can access it.

buckeyegurl

yeah, i tired my yahoo too, and i know i did the right one!! i found the site that i was talkin about tho, and wheni got ma e-mail it only showed the new ones, not all of them!

but thanx anyways

Squashman

Trusted Advisor
You would need to set your regular client software (Eudora) to leave mail on the server.

My last two dialup ISP's had webmail so I never downloaded it to my pc. It was very convenient.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online