Evaluation of Pluto TV

Jack1000

Pluto TV Feedback

I am impressed with the variety and quality of Pluto TV programing! To bring these programing experiences to so many people, and for free is a very strong commitment to this technology! Overall Grade for Pluto TV for content is a B+

Main improvements needed for Pluto TV:

1.) Computer Streaming with Live TV and the On Demand Choices- This seems to be the biggest issue, especially on older PCs with less Ram. I have started to watch many On Demand Shows and movies and have a lot of buffering on my laptop. My newer desktop and Smart TV are right near my Internet modem, router, and Internet signal booster.

With Smart TV and Strong Internet Signal is a C+. (It is the only app on my Smart TV that freezes. Also have HBO Max, Netflix and Amazon Prime with no problems.)

Overall streaming grade for Pluto TV with mobile computers and mobile devices is a C.

Coinciding with this, If I pause a movie, many times it will not start back where I stopped the movie. This is most noted on computers and devices. To get the most out of Pluto TV, one needs a Smart TV and a strong Internet signal.

2.) Some On Demand movies have ads and some do not-This is confusing.

3.) A guide that one can scroll at least two hours ahead to find out what is on Pluto TV.

4.) A Search system for movies and shows.

5.) A website that shows a full 24x7 guide and schedule that can be bookmarked and accessed.

How often does Pluto TV release updates?

Jack

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online