Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Event ID 2001 help details inside

4K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  djnightmare 
#1 ·
Hello, there i hope you guys can work if not then maybe lead to where i can get help.
So after about leaving my computer on for more than 3 or 4 days on. I will start to get some weird issues. I decided i would go to event viewer to check it out. I keep getting event ID 2001 about twice every minute nonstop.
Log Name: Application
Source: Microsoft-Windows-PerfDisk
Date: 7/5/2011 10:24:44
Event ID: 2001
Task Category: None
Level: Warning
Keywords: Classic
User: N/A
Computer: ChrisDesktop-PC
Description:
Unable to read performance data for the Disk performance counters.
Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
<System>
<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-PerfDisk" Guid="{7F9D83DE-8ABB-457F-98E8-4AD161449ECC}" EventSourceName="PerfDisk" />
<EventID Qualifiers="32768">2001</EventID>
<Version>0</Version>
<Level>3</Level>
<Task>0</Task>
<Opcode>0</Opcode>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2011-07-05T17:24:44.000000000Z" />
<EventRecordID>26125</EventRecordID>
<Correlation />
<Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
<Channel>Application</Channel>
<Computer>ChrisDesktop-PC</Computer>
<Security />
</System>
<EventData>
<Binary>AA050000</Binary>
</EventData>
</Event>

I get a lot of them. I dont know why or how to stop it.
I recently been getting this.

I don't know if it's related or not but i will add it. I have been getting insufficient resource to do just about anything too. I tried refreshing desktop, i got the error. Not only that almost none of my icons loaded. I check my task manager and it was all empty. Everything said 0. However i don't think the sensors were bug but the system once again was believing there was no more resources. RAM usage the highest its been sometimes is around 3GB's and i have 4 installed and detected and recognized by Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit. Pretty much my fix is restarting.

Another noticeable thing is I go to bed or work and when i return i turn on my screen and is all black but i can see the mouse. aI can see it and move it. I tried Ctrl+Alt+Delete, afterwards starting task manager. This didn't fix except show me what's going on in the screen for about a second and then go back to black. I have tried logging off and logging back on and it continues doing the same thing. Only fix is restarting.

Please help me.....

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.