Event id error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Blackmirror

My pc is as slow as a snail .

. I have ran all spyware virus tests all come up clean
my hijack log is clean
and i am getting this error in Event viewer and wondered if it might be related

Blackmirror

Thank you for that but i have read the suggestion and cant seem to find out how to do it

Blackmirror

It said about removing the removed the IWAM account

?? i dont seem to have one lol

Mine doesn't either. I would assume the Administrator account listed is the IWAM account. When you enter the Com security tab, under edit default , launch and activation permissions, edit default is your administrator account set to allow all the permissions listed?

Blackmirror

cmw2010 said:
Mine doesn't either. I would assume the Administrator account listed is the IWAM account. When you enter the Com security tab, under edit default , launch and activation permissions, edit default is your administrator account set to allow all the permissions listed?
Okay thank you (y)

Blackmirror

Right accomplished thanks to you

.. what do i do now see if the error reappears

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online