1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Event Viewer errors

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by JessAnn, Feb 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JessAnn

JessAnn Thread Starter

I have a Windows NT computer that is getting the following event viewer errors:

Type: Warning
    Source: msbusmou
    EventID: 26

Source: msinport

Source: mssermou

The description for Event ID ( 26 ) in Source ( *source* ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: .

I have not been able to find any information on these errors, but I think they are killing the computer. Please help!!!!!!

Thanks all!
    JessAnn

2. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

3. bigtuna420

bigtuna420

have you just installed an intellimouse? or have one? if so look here. as this might be your problem.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/117557

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice