1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Ever hear of this dell laptop model???

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by topazbest, Feb 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. topazbest

topazbest Thread Starter

Spoke to a friend on the phone who is offering me a good deal on a laptop. a

DELL INSPIRON MODEL # OX5543

I was googling basic info and can absolutely nothing on this laptop...from DELL OR SEARCH. Is there such a model?

2. br1ng3r

br1ng3r

Hi topa, i think you may need to phone your friend again, like you i have just searched around for that model, and i came up with nothing relevent.
    Perhaps he's reading the wrong thing?

Just been to the official Dell Website, and they have no results for that model either??

3. topazbest

topazbest Thread Starter

DELL SERIAL # 00045-809-768-764

DOes this help a bit? Hard time identifying...

4. CJS23

CJS23

Try downloading SiSoft Sandra

http://www.filehippo.com/download_sandra_lite/

This should give you Chapter and Verse on the System it's installed upon assuming he's prepared to install it.

Alternatively, get him to read out all the labels on the bottom of the laptop. There is normally a model number somewhere there

5. topazbest

topazbest Thread Starter

Thanks will doo....

6. vicks

vicks

If he is willing, have him d/l and run www.belarc.com. This will tell everything on the computer... model numbers, key numbers etc. This is a small program and it is free.
    vicks

7. CJS23

CJS23

Absolutely, it's much easier than using something like SiSoft Sandra and all the info is on 1 web page.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/799378

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice