1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Ever heard of this?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by janlafata, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. janlafata

janlafata Thread Starter

I run Vista Basic x64. I'm in the market for a new Internet Security Suite, but I don't want to pay a lot of money for it. I ran into this one while surfing. XMicro Internet Security Suite: http://www.xmicro.com/

The thing is, first, I've never heard of them! Second, they are selling the Internet Security Suite for $25!!! How can that be possible. I have written them and asked them the same question.

But regardless of all of that, I just want to know, if it's stable, secure and low on resources. Not to mention, good detection rates with their anti-virus. I have downloaded their trial and I might give that a run.

But I can't find any reviews on this and was wondering if you guys have heard anything about it.

Jan LaFata

2. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
    Does NOT say it will work on a 64 bit system

"System Requirements: OS: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista "

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!