ever since windows update my 2nd monitor has been glitch

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Unzen

Ever since December 13~14 of 2017 my 2nd monitor connected to my laptop has been very glitchy and laggy.
It feels like 2 frames playing at once. I know the issue is a windows 10 update since I went back to an earlier version and it was fine. (when I do go back my windows automatically downloads the update and when it does despite not restarting the glitch starts happening.) Its gotten to the point of my throwing up trying to solve the issues cause it makes me nauseous. I wanted to screen capture it but when I replay it back its working perfectly fine or doesn't capture the gitter I see. I can capture it on my phone if you want to show it.
Btw its not my graphics card since my laptop monitor plays it smoothly and when I move it to my 2nd monitor it does the gitter.

My 2nd Monitor: MSI G24C
Laptop: Razer Blade Processor: Inter Core i7-4702HQ CPU @2.20Ghz
Ram: 8GB
Display adapters: Intel HD Graphics 4600
NVIDIA GeForce GTX765M

Please if anyone can help me. Its been haunting me for a week now.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online