1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Everquest DLL Error

Discussion in 'Games' started by Lauderdale5, Dec 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lauderdale5

Lauderdale5 Thread Starter

Hey guys trying to play Everquest 1, so I DL'd free-play one and played it for while. Then I bought a 1-month prescription and activated it, so next upload for EQ was a big one. Well after uploading and clicking Play I get a cannot find d3dx9_30.dll. So I download newest version of Direct X and then I get message "The procedure entry point D3DPERF_BeginEvent could not be located in the dynamic link library d3d9.dll". Whats going on here? I uninstalled EQ and reinstalled and made another account without a 1-month prescription and it loads and plays fine, soon as I log into account with paid prescription it gets error again. Can anyone help me, game doesn't work now that I'm paying for it (n)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/969832

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice