Everthing On Your PC

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
Yes it works great. Make a folder for the aida32.exe you download and click in it and it will put it all in that folder. There is no install so that is why I said to make a folder so you can keep all the files that come from the aida32.exe in one place.

It runs fast on my PC and does alot. Go ahead and check it out your love it.

Do a search here and your find out more about it too.

Deke40

Thanks Harry. I clicked on it and unzipped then had to transfer all of it to a designated folder. More information than I can digest.

PS-What is ironic I started that thread Davey mentioned and now remember reading the post by dvko1, but must not have checked it out at the time. Sorry for being redundant.

Your welcome Deke but it will not test your human memory. :p

You can save the test you run so that is a nice thing about it also.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online