Everweb & Godaddy

citrec

My site will not connect with GODADDY. I have all the info correct and GODaddy says my hosting account is live and active
I checked with my provider ATT to see if there where limitations on my account.
I have always been able to connect. So I tried to publish via my IPHONe WIFI account and same difference so the problem is not AT&T
Is there something on my Mac Laptop that needs to be corrected ?

colinsp

Colin
I cannot understand your problem from your current description.

If you have hosting and a domain name you need to put your html files and any css and image files on that hosting. You do this with an ftp client such as Filezilla on your Mac or you use the Godaddy file manager.

If you have done that and you cannot access your website by url then you need to ensure that you have placed the files in the correct location on your hosting.

With a better description of you problem we may be able to assist with a more targeted response.

If you facing any type of issue then you can contact with your hosting provider. They can easily understand your issue and help to to solve it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts