Everything crashes, even Minecraft, on a RTX 2060 build

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dooron101

not much more to add, that's the main problem. nothing big noticeably changed, but one day i was playing minecraft, just relaxing in a server, before the game randomly crashed. it would repeatedly crash, and i was getting annoyed, but for some reason Counter strike was working fine, though i think there may have been an fps reduction.
anyways, i did the logical things, updating all my drivers, reinstalling the game, and nothing was working for a few days. since all i was playing at the moment was minecraft, i went for the last resort and reset windows, whilst keeping my files. after re-installing all the relevant drivers, trying everything i could, nothing was working, not even CS go, so here i am. errors i have gotten in unreal engine games are almost always " D3D not found" or similar, and a lot of the time, bar minecraft, it will just freeze, expecially in counter strike where it will stay on the loading screen, though i can move about and hear all my audio, as well as shoot stuff.

edit: here is specifications.

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online