1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Everything Glitches!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by ChrisBaker, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChrisBaker

ChrisBaker Thread Starter

I have a Windows 7 computer, with a mac skin just for funzies. A few weeks ago I wanted to take off the mac theme completely, but I didn't know how.. So I looked online, there were lots of different ways, accept all of them were going to make me install a program. than I stumbled across one video, which was the most simple and most succesful way of taking off the mac theme completely. What it did was have me put a code into command prompt than restart my computer. So I did so and than restarted my computer. Everything was back to its Windows 7 looking normal self. accept my computer started glitching. I have a game called minecraft and every couple of seconds the menu will just randomly pop up, also whe I tried to type, It would type but than after a few seconds make a sound like somethings loading, than stop typing. I figured it's just a game, but When I any where else it does the same thing. Makes a loading sound than stops typing. I can just click and it will start typing again. But it will just keep doing this. I tried reinstalling the theme. But It still is happening. Everything is much slower. Could this code I put into Command Prompt be the reason? If so, is there a way to undo this code?

2. replay

replay

u may want to do a windows repair with your win disc....... or try a system restore before u loaded the mac skin

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!