1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

EVGA GTS 450 SC 1GB Lag

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by DonutPie, Jun 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonutPie

DonutPie Thread Starter

I recently bought a new graphic card, replacing my old Nvidia GeForce 9500GT 1GB a month ago, the games that I run is fine, plays in max quality with no lag at all. After a month, I'm getting problems now with my graphic card. My games are running awfully slow, older games running slow. What's happening? Also, I am not sure what Power Supply brand I am running but all I know is that the wattage of the Power Supply is about 450 Watts.

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.00GHz
    4GB of RAM DDR2
    GTS 450 SC 1GB
    Windows 7 64bit Ultimate Edition

2. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    Open up the case and there will be a label on the side of the power supply, tell us what the make and model of it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1003965

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice