1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Evidence Eliminator

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by AndyChurchill, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndyChurchill

AndyChurchill Thread Starter

I invented and designed the Evidence Eliminator.

It was the first real high-power cleaner. Indeed 250,000 people paid me about $100 for it.

So at the end of the day (English expression, since we hail from the land of Robin Hood) I can say, that I know what I'm talking about.

Now, I've been hated, I've been derided, but I've had my software proven in the US courts and endorsed by the Los Angeles Police Dept.

What makes me very sad is looking at the absolutely pathetic lack of forum resources for privacy dedicated people.

I was particularly incensed, that all I ever seemed to receive in my Email when director of Evidence Eliminator, was complaints that the so-called Forums were deleting anything Positive regarding Evidence Eliminator, and indeed, I understand that this is the case today too.

All I can say is that Evidence Eliminator is remaining with an Internet Presence (a small micro company) and that anyone who has anything to say regarding it, should feel free to speak their mind, and if (as is usual) their comments are deleted on forums, then never mind, we will continue to produce software for you.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1090112

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice