1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Ewido and Hijack This resaults

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by spicefamily, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. spicefamily

spicefamily Thread Starter

I asked for help awhile back for my daughters' computer, and some told me instructions to help me to fix it. I did as I was told and now I'm putting the resualts of Ewido and Hijacked it again.

Could someone read it and tell me the what it means.
    thx

2. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    You need to post the logs on your original thread and not start a new thread.

There's no logs here anyway to view.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. spicefamily

spicefamily Thread Starter

It won't let me. They say it over 3000 letters. what should I do

4. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    You're apparently trying to post the logs in a private message to someone, and it only allows a limited amount of text before it gives you a warning.

You really need to post those logs in the original thread that you started.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/461860

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice