Excel 2003 Help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Maffia-Thug

Alrighty,

I wasn't sure if I should start a new one. So, I have a few more new questions: I've searched but I think I'm doing something wrong. So, with that said:

1) Can you have multiple combo boxes on one spreadsheet? I am following the procedures that were on that link that was posted. It worked great on the other project, but on this one, I'm having trouble. I keep trying to make a combo box and somehow it keeps going to the wrong cell. The cell I want the combo box to be in is merged with other cells so I don't know if that makes a difference.

2) If a cell equals something, with the vlookup formula, can I make it display something else. Example: If the cell equals NANN, through vlookup, I want it to display Burlington.

3) I have one cell, that has a vlookup formula in it. The problem is the vlookup formula is only looking to one cell, but I actually need it to look at, at least two. If one is blank then it should look to the other one. I was also thinking that maybe some radio buttons would be the answer. I don't know how to do that though, I'm trying to find some research.

4) I have a cell with vlookup in it. But when another cell different form that cell, has "yes" in it, I need it to look at a different cell for the result.

5) Is there any way that I can have the excel file open as a new file, but when the user types in a name into a specified cell, the spreedsheat automatically saves that excel file as the name that the user typed in. But, the new file is still a new file that the user would continually go to.

Sorry, I know thats alot of questions. I should probably go to school, but thats hard with a full time job and a family, you know. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online