1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Excel 2007 cells not refreshing

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by marygrl2327, Oct 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. marygrl2327

marygrl2327 Thread Starter

I am having problems with Excel 2007 cells not refreshing. When I am updating a spreadsheet, the cell that has the formula will not refresh. I have to click on the cell and hit tab each time for the updated calculation. The same problem occurs when I am using the autofill function. Please help. Thanks!

**Update - I figured out how to correct the autofill error, but I still need to know why my cells containing formulas will not refresh when I update my spreadsheets. Thanks!**

2. cherry pie

cherry pie

Click the (Office Button) In excel and choose (Excel options). Under the (formulas) tab there is an option for (workbook) calculation, make sure (automatic) is chosen.

3. marygrl2327

marygrl2327 Thread Starter

Thanks! That fixed it

4. cherry pie

cherry pie

Great... glad I could help

5. jimr381

jimr381

Could you please mark the post as solved via the "thread tools" drop-down list marygrl?

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/633727