Excel 2007 Formula Help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bbureau12

What I'm trying to do is compare two sheets in an Excel workbook, one with a master list of parts and one with a condensed one. All I want it to do is return a value of TRUE when it finds a match in column B and a difference in the corresponding column C. I seem to have the column A part down right (it works on its own), but when it comes to the column B, it returns seemingly random results.

The formula is:
=AND(MATCH(B474,'St. Paul'!B:B,0),C474<>'St. Paul'!C:C)

And I have attached the excel file.

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online