1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Excel 2013

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Trapyeezy, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Trapyeezy

Trapyeezy Thread Starter

Is anyone good at using excel? I need help with making an input box that will allow me to enter numbers, And these numbers will automatically register with my other work sheets in my work book.

2. lochlomonder

lochlomonder

Just to clarify: are you looking for a VBA front end, of sorts, to allow you to enter numbers? Otherwise, you can use what are called 3D-reference formulae, which will reflect numbers typed on one worksheet within one or more other worksheets in the spreadsheet. This page gives an example of what I'm discussing.

Trapyeezy likes this.
  3. Trapyeezy

Trapyeezy Thread Starter

4. Trapyeezy

Trapyeezy Thread Starter

Please let me know if you can see the video I posted

5. Trapyeezy

Trapyeezy Thread Starter

U dont have to watch the whole video! I just need help with the beginning part . Where it says "Adjustment columns" This is where the "input section" comes in . I wasn't sure if he wanted us to use an "Input Box" in excel

6. Keebellah

Keebellah Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Hans
    The way you are posting your question looks quite a lot like a homework task or exam.

7. lochlomonder

lochlomonder

I agree w/Hans. This requires 3D-reference formulae, as I mentioned in a previous post, and it actually shows you how to do that within the video. So what's the actual issue here?

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1174653

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice