Excel: Automatically hide rows based on value

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

TDale93

Hi All,

So I'm fairly competent in Excel in most things other than macros (which means it could be argued I know nothing about Excel...)

I'm looking for a way to automatically hide rows from a page. Essentially it's a progression tracking sheet that I've got, and I want things to stay on the sheet for only 5 days after the job is complete. I have a TODAY() function which I am using to determine whether or not it has been 5 days since completion.

Any advice would be more than appreciated and I thank you all in advance.

Tom

TDale93

Bumping due to inactivity. Not sure if it's allowed but hey, I still haven't got an answer...

We don't have issues with bumping at all, especially threads that haven't received any response in a week. We apologize for the delay. Some threads simply get 'missed'.

Can you please post sample data (exclude any personal information) and any sample code if you have any? This will be extremely helpful.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online