1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Excel: Automatically hide rows based on value

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by TDale93, Sep 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TDale93

TDale93 Thread Starter

Hi All,

So I'm fairly competent in Excel in most things other than macros (which means it could be argued I know nothing about Excel...)

I'm looking for a way to automatically hide rows from a page. Essentially it's a progression tracking sheet that I've got, and I want things to stay on the sheet for only 5 days after the job is complete. I have a TODAY() function which I am using to determine whether or not it has been 5 days since completion.

Any advice would be more than appreciated and I thank you all in advance.

Tom

2. TDale93

TDale93 Thread Starter

Bumping due to inactivity. Not sure if it's allowed but hey, I still haven't got an answer...

3. reticentAJ

reticentAJ

First Name:
    AJ
    We don't have issues with bumping at all, especially threads that haven't received any response in a week. We apologize for the delay. Some threads simply get 'missed'.

Can you please post sample data (exclude any personal information) and any sample code if you have any? This will be extremely helpful.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1177434

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice