1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Excel: Checking values in multiple cells and transferring values to another worksheet

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by techie_003, Jun 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. techie_003

techie_003 Thread Starter

This is the code i got so far it will go though and pick the users that have the appropriate status "A" and paid "No". I need it to then copy those users that are appropriate to the Mail Extract sheet. I think i am ment to have a Dim or something in there arn't I. The macro is under the Modual 1 Thingy... If you can help me please do so PLEASE. The data to be copyed is on the Band Members sheet.

=======================================================
    Sub MailExtract01()

!!! I know i need some DIM stuff here too!!!

'If filtering
    Sheets("Band Members").Select
    Range("A3").Select
    ActiveCell.Offset(0, 5).Range("A1").Select
    For Each Cell In Range("Status")
    If ActiveCell.Text = "A" And Selection.Offset(0, 2).Text = "No" Then

!!! This is where i need the copy code to go, I think !!!

End If
    Next Cell
    Sheets("Mail Extract").Select
    Range("A1").Select
    End Sub
    =======================================================

I need the code to filter though every person and check if the status is “A” and the Paid is “No”. After the filtering I need every person with an “A” under Status and “No” under Paid to be copied to the “Mail Extract” worksheet. I have got all the code to filter though the cells but how do i get this to then copy the appropriate members to the "Mail Extract sheet. There is a code of the file i am working on attached to this post.

Any help will be great. The is for my Tafe course and i am stuck please HELP!

Thanks Techie_003

Attached Files:

• Band.xls
      File size:
      127.5 KB
      Views:
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/477317

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice